Your account profile photo or “Avatar”, as it is called around the website, is displayed to yourself when logged in on the menu bar of the website. It is also displayed when communicating to venues/other users and to the website team at OffWestEnd during moderation.
If you have Connected a Social Media Account, you may be able to import your profile photo from the social media account into your OffWestEnd account.
To manage your Avatar
Please note: you must be logged in if you wish to manage your account.
- On the menu bar at the top of the website, hover over or click on your username and select “User Dashboard”. Alternatively, click here.
- Click on the “Account Details” button in the sub-menu – alternatively, use the link above to go there.
- Under the “Change Avatar” section, you can add and remove a cover photo.
- To Add a New Photo: Click on the upload button and upload a file
- To Remove a Photo: Hover over the image and click on the red remove/trash icon
- To add a photo from a social media account: An option will be displayed if this feature is available to you.