- Prioritise the listing above others on Explore Pages, so that it gets more views and is more likely to be clicked on
- Prioritise the listing above others in the search bar, so when a generic term that matches the listing is searched for (such as “Central London”) your listing will be prioritised
- May be displayed in other high-ranking places on the website, such as the homepage
- Displayed differently across the website, including being marked as “Verified”
To promote your listing:
Whilst you are creating or claiming a listing, you are able to select the promotion packages. If you have already created or claimed your listing:
Please note: you must be logged in if you wish to edit your listing.
- On the menu bar at the top of the website, hover over or click on your username and select “My Listings”. Alternatively, click here.
- Find your listing, and click on the “Promote” button.
- You’ll be offered different promotions and lengths of promotion that are available for your listing. Select one, and go through the checkout process.
- Once the checkout process has been completed, your post will automatically be promoted.