When creating the new OffWestEnd website, we were able to import most data from the old website. There are a few things that we weren’t able to migrate, so after claiming your listing, please be sure to update your listing. We also recommend adding new high-resolution images to your listing to make it more appealing for visitors.
Listings that were created by the website team when setting up the new website can be claimed – once claimed, they will also be marked as “Verified” across the website featuring the blue tick symbol.
To Claim a Listing:
- So, you’ve found your event/venue listing and wish to claim it as yours. To do this, go to the event/venue page and select “Claim Listing”. If you can’t claim a listing and it is marked as Verified, it has probably already been claimed.
- `If you’re not already logged in, you must login or create an account with us.
- You’ll be asked to select a listing package. So that we can ensure the quality of listings, and make sure that they are kept up-to-date, all listings expire after a certain period of time, but can be re-listed in future without having to re-create the listing from scratch. You can also Feature/Promote your listing at this stage – read more about that here.
- If you chose to promote the listing, you’ll be asked to enter payment details. If not, you don’t have to do anything else – your claim will show up on the next page and be marked as “Pending” until it is approved by the team.
- Once your listing is approved, we recommend that you edit the listing.