So that we can ensure the quality of listings, and make sure that they are kept up-to-date, all listings expire after a certain period of time, but can be re-listed in future without having to re-create the listing from scratch. By default, venues are listed for 5 years (subject to change), whereas event listings expiry dates will vary depending on what was selected when creating the event.
To Re-List your Listing
If your listing has expired, you are able to re-list it if necessary.
Please note: you must be logged in if you wish to re-list your listing.
- On the menu bar at the top of the website, hover over or click on your username and select “My Listings“. Alternatively, click here.
- All listings, including expired ones will be listed here, so you will need to find your expired listing. Once you’ve found it, click on the “Relist” button.
- After clicking on the re-list button, you will be prompted to select your package. For events, you can choose from a variety of listing durations and promotions (subject to change) and for venues, you’ll see the 5-year listing option. Choose whichever is most appropriate for your listing.
- If you chose a paid-for option, complete the checkout process.
- Once finished, your event will be re-listed instantly.