During the process of Creating or Claiming a listing, or after your listing has been approved, there are two options for you to promote your listing on the OffWestEnd website. Promoting your listing means:
- your listing will appear above others on the homepage
- your listing will appear above others on Explore pages
- your listing will appear above others on the Search Results pages (if your show is relevant to that search)
- your listing will be displayed differently across the website, including being marked as “Verified“
Promoting your listing means it will receive more views and is more likely to be clicked on.
There are two options to promote your listing:
- TOP OF THE PAGE – this means your listing takes priority for the top listings placement – though if there are several “top of the page” bookings, these will rotate across the top spots
- FEATURED – this means your listing will be displayed as high up the listings as possible, but underneath any listings that have booked the “top of the page” option
Payment must be made at the time of booking. You can choose to pay later by invoice but this is not recommended as there is a standard additional fee of £10 for payment via invoice.
To promote your listing:
Please note: you must be logged in if you wish to edit your listing.
Once you have created or claimed your listing:
- Make sure you are logged in
- On the menu bar at the top of the webpage, hover over or click on your username and select “My Listings“. Alternatively, click here.
- Find your listing, and click on the “Promote” button.
- You’ll be offered a choice of the two types of promotions (see above) and lengths of promotion. Select one, and go through the checkout process.
- Once the checkout process, including payment, has been completed, go back to “My Listings” and click “Promote” in the listing you wish to promote, and select the order number for the promotional package you have just purchased.
- Your post will automatically be promoted.