View statistics for your listing
Owners of listings are able to view the statistics of their listings by going to the User Dashboard area. To do this:
Please note: you must be logged in if you wish to view listing statistics.
- On the menu bar at the top of the website, hover over or click on your username and select “User Dashboard“. Alternatively, click here.
- This page shows statistics, as well as other links to help you manage your account. To filter the statistics to a specific listing, click on the “Filter by Listing..” filter button at the top of the page and search for the listing you wish to view.
You will be able to see the following information:
- Views (counts every time the same user views) in the last 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days
- Unique Views (only counts 1 view per user)
- Top Devices (used to access the webpage)
- Top Countries
- Top Referrers (external links to the page, such as social media or other websites)
- Top Platforms (Operating Systems)
- Top Browsers
- Visits Graph over time